Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Feasting Month..


Fasting month came again this year...where all the Malaysian muslim must ( compulsory) for those who can do it.... For those who cant participate with just pray for the best of their life.... ITS BEGAN FROM 6 AM TILL 6 PM... but the time zone within in Malaysia made the different time of Sahur and Asar which mean Sahur is the starting and asar is the ending.... I am just proud to be with it even though i'm a Christian...but there is no wrong to participate and feel the experience... i've been experienced it for 2 years and im gald i can do it...but not in full month... there is one day when I am totally hungry and cant stand to look at the Bun that i bought.... i hurrily grab the bun and put it into my mouth infront of my roomate...haha silly...~ this month totally mekes me dehydrate..sigh~' but i'm felling enjoy.. because being among my muslim friend...and i am proud to be among them even though we are not in the same religion... its a release for me to have friend like them who understand me...hahahha~ thats all..
I just want to wish my Friends

*English ak hancur....haha


"SELAMAT BERPUASA"



No comments: