Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Angelina Jolie

1 word "Gorgeous"






She was born as Angelina Jolie Voight in Los Angeles, on June 4th, 1975 her name meaning Pretty Little Angel. This human being who has inspired me to move ahead instead of other people... with her role acting and her beautifulness makes me motivated.... she's been part of my life since i watched her movie Tomb Raider... haha... I suddenly distract to her passionate of rolling the character...k...sekarang turn off English mode because I've bad lang... hahaah... saya tidaklah terlalu menjadi stalker actress ni.... cuma sangat admire her... as we know that her lips are truly amazing... which is looking delicious...yummy.... I like.... instead saya bukan her no'1 fan....even in the same land....which mean i know her but she's totaly dont know me...i mean us... hahah...
I'd remember yg saya penah present about her in Bel class...hehe.... its 1 sem of my studies.. saya lupa sudah nama lecture 2...anyone can u remind me? betul2 lupa...haish...
n within the 2 sem next i've been entitle of angelina jolie poseur because saya suka membuat bibir macam dia...haah.... sangat lawak bila ingat...
ok back to her story....

Seems now she's happily married to Brad Pitt which also 1 of my fav. actor"Vampires Diaries" if im not mistaken... their marriage happines was fill by their 6 number of children..





No comments: