Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Backtime

well, it seems I am lost between unseen ideas.. I dont know what to write about so I thought that answering formspring question would probably help me a bit....okay.. so I guess it would be another story that cross my mind today..

Giant by Bronson

He used to be a small kid
Just like the skins of a peanut  
Whom never get the attention
Whom always bargaining stuff just to live
Whom being told to stay humble


He used to be the Hyde of Mr. Jekyll 
Who always be friend of dark side
Whom marked as the guilt person
The victim of betrayal,

Sometimes he wonder, 
What to do? what to do? 
Am I going to be forever like this..


The boy who can think mature,
That think that hope never betray,
Hope that realize him where to stand,
The sweat that always by his side


He is a brave, a clever  and very out spoken
Who no one want to hear,
Who think that he is stupid,
Who never think that he will be someone


Sometimes he ask, he pray
he seek for the guidance he never realize
What to do? what to?


Yet, the patience who always be the guidance
Who lead him to stand for the sorrow,
Because the patience know,
It would be something that might help,
Something that teach him to be Giant.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

whose that giant?you?

Unknown said...

haha.... nope it is not me... but I do hope it is me... It just what I fell about life... the typical mind-set of people towards small people which I mean Poor...What I want to project here is how a small people do can change the world and be someone... What to do?