Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I got a Love Letter

 I cant sleep...what to do? I still dont have any Ideas what to write about....mmm... sometimes I think should I post about my Love story??mmm...probably not.....
owh..yeah..today I went to the Hotel where I attend the Walk-in interview which I'd mention that I got it... so today I go for no reason just to take the appointment letter which  just like a confirmation letter which I have to sign.. sort of things... I dont know is it also known as contract???? mmm...no..isn't it because a contract would probably told a compulsory period of time which we have to work there.. so I'll start this 20th...mmm... I felt so uninspired when talking about work, it is so not me working hard... but what can I say,, this is the beginning of my life survival...crap.. then I found out that the General Manager(GM) of that hotel are my Mum previous GM. so What to do? I dont know what to write down at this 4:27 a.m.... my eyes can't barely open but my brain still operating...LOL..Then I know.. Life's was never really simple.. What comes out from my mouth never be as what I do today, I did say that I wouldn't ever step into Hotel-ing operation... but yet.. here I am standing waiting for the day....mmm What To Do?

I'm Confuse:
Malay is Hard because some Word are not correctly said, or am I the fail one???

Example:
How to say 'me" correctly
This       or        This
Melati<------->Meja

*some people correctly or incorrectly say 'Me' as 'Mae" for example Indian people said "Maelayu", "Maelati" but what to do with "maeja"

how to say 'ke' correctly
This       or         This
Kelabu <------> Keju


and so on.....What to do? 

2 comments:

Hanisah Suria said...

congratz!!! haha... about malay writing i totally suck!!

Unknown said...

ya...ya...thank you Nisa.... me too. I never Get A's in Malay.... so exam done? next?