Monday, June 06, 2011

Induction Training

               Well, as I am newbies in hotel industry, I probably have to attend the training induction that held by the hotelier itself by mean the expertise...but...there is but.There is this problemo"small matterlah" I am here for my Job which is Kitchen department. I dont know if it is so related to the service but what I heard from a past couple days, there is none of kitchen matter been discuss.. either it is not so very important or their just want to talk about their side... not to blame anyone but the other kitchen colleague also got bored...What to do.. I address me to we because it consist me with the colleague...hehehe when there nothing to adapt because...I dont know..I dont want to say anything bad or being arrogant but the training was suppose to cover F&B which mean consist of Service and kitchen...but.. I dont know if this is only for the beginning...maybe they are planning something but got out of time because we are so busy transferring item from a gigantic container to hotel parking lot......imagine 2 container in approximately 6 hours.. heheh....we manage to do it by 4 pm...yeay...
Then I suggest to our housekeeping supervisor Miss Nelida to take us back to Housekeeping or briefly short form as "HSK" lol...do I have to? I got annoyed by doing nothing in the meeting room perhaps waste my time.. you know why beacuse....waiting the time to go back while didn't do anything is like collecting my trillion heart pieces tha spread on the floor...haahhaha...CRAP.....okay...thats alll...
to be continue......

No comments: