Sunday, June 05, 2011

Kaamatan de Familia Festival~

              Lol...when talking about Kaamatan, sure for those who read my previous Kaamatan post will know what truly Kaamatan mean for me... hahahah...okay. At first, for those who didnt know about it, Kaamatan was the place where I humiliate myself by getting drunk....I drank a lot of alcohol in previous Festival and I learn from there to control myself for not getting humiliate again.and I did It... My cousin tried to bribe my with a tons of beer but sure there someone who always remind me to get sober...sober...sober... thanks to youlah..hehehe..but I forgot took picture, mmm...later... okay this year I tried to convince myself to sing in front everyone...and....I did it..mmm about three times...First, i sang a duo song with my cousin which sang by Awie and Ziana Zain "senja nan merah" I dont know if my familia was astonish with my voice but I sure they do.. because they never heard me singing...hehehe...not to braglah...LOL..then I sang a single song which I always sing this song when Karoke-ing with friend... "Mengenangmu by Kerispatih" and my last song was "Biarlah Bulan Bicara by Breory Marantika"...hehehe It was the closer song for the night...haahhahaha..
*later update...to be continue...

No comments: