Monday, July 18, 2011

12-8pm (Q & A)

I miss this Framily Gathering... can't wait to meet'em
          I don't know what I should put for the title of this post because this post totally got me blank..blank with no other option...hahaha...okay... that number was my working shift that I never imagine that i will put in that schedule... okay enough said...that shift is suck...really made me crazzzeeeeyyyy... lol... yes... lots of thought is on my mind right now..how to reach home was the main problem... yes... the last transport that head to my area was on 8pm... do I really have to go back before end my shift or should I stay at my friend place... and I acknowledge that the hotel did not prepare a transport unless your shift till midnight which probably after 11pm...suckaaaaaa....this is totally wrong....Dear god...please send me a Lamborghini so I can ride it back...or should I just stay outside and sleep at the street...whoa....NO way....yet, I'm stupid... I didn't ask my chief to change my schedule just for this month before I got a place nearby to stay... Stupid me...

A person asked me:

X:Why people keep running away?
Me: Because they want to move on for better living.
X: Doesn't they know that they are leaving the person that care for them.
Me: You know what, the person will always remember the memories,the person that care and they will come
     back        
     someday....
X: But still, it hurt people feeling, some people can accept it and some can't.
Me: In that case, you just have to accept it and pray for those person to always remember for those who are 
     care..
X: Okay, but I'm still sad.
Me: Yes, time will heal..
X: Emmmm...eeerrr..okay...seems you've experience it...
Me: YES, lots of time..


*those question really stab my heart to remember all the things that run away from me.... ;(

No comments: