Friday, July 08, 2011

Just like Yesterday

    It feels just like yesterday since the last time im into relationship. seriously I didn't realize that it has been ages since the last one...ehemmm.... probably..mm...nayh..no need to tell y'all.. I dont know maybe it is meant to be like this that I have to stand alone just for survival before thinking about the next step.. mmm..I'm okay with it... I already used to it...I don't need companion other then my family and friends... I used to be free from commitment especially about L.. what the L???? okay... I wrote down about this because I have no Idea what to write... just to fill the emptiness... okay let me tell y'all why I'm still single:
okay here it goes:-


a) I don't like commitment
b) I don't like controlling people or to be control.
c) I am so busy with myself (no time to think about other person)
d) I don't like messaging or calling ( I don't like to get contact when it is not an Important thing)
e) I can't handle people
f) I don't like drama
g) I don't want anyone in between me and my carrier for now( focus were crucial)
h) I don't have enough money to support you (i'm not born with silver spoon in my mouth)
I) You could find someone better than me.
J) I'm available when I'm totally ready
k) I just want to be free from now till then.
l) I'm no one look for
m) I'm choosy
n)  I just not into you

okay thats all <3


*when I asked for your number and I didn't call back means I didn't Interested (just for collections)..
hahahha...Kidding

2 comments:

Amelia Robert said...

HAHA this is so cool. am gonna copy it. :P

Unknown said...

lol..thank you amy ;)