Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bravery, Success and Goal

BRAVE..mmm...what does this word really mean... do I have this in myself. I am afraid that I dont... I am like this tiny little mouse seeking opportunity but when it comes the term of Dangerous.. i just play hide n seek.. Hello... sorry i have to cut this bullshit... actually I am having this kind of strategic where Ive planned for a longtime basis.. Im planning my future ahead. somehow it doesnt turn out to be really easy. Same goes to everyone.. we fight the obstacle.. we win the goal.. are those really the GOAL???  no...nor anyone of you have really met the goal... it is SUCCESS actually that we've met.. Ive met success several time inorder to go to my goal where Ive been wearing this quote to myself which is "never give up" .. try harder... see ya

No comments: