Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I need some Refreshment

Hurm...its been a year since my last update.. eventually it is because of myself getting busy with work and ive been sucks in writing as i wish i had those time to fill in.. This time i have been wandering about myself. "am i really good at this?" "should i stay for the sake of my friend?" "can i stood up all by myself?". This question always on my mind as i presume it is my scariest day if this is really going to be happen...my choice of job really bothered me. is that a pinch of hint for me to seek new job..to
be clear not a new place.. "NEW JOB". lets just put this into shorthen.. im Bored/sick of my job really.. id ont know why... maybe i just need a little vacation.. a month probably to end this sick..or should i just quit???? or hanging myself with this job???? or should i just go??cant really decide

No comments: