Sunday, October 23, 2011

Charity Mindblowing

      okay, whatever, its been over a month since the last update.hehehe.. too busy working..sorry my dear blog. ok cut all the unimportant thing, lets just go straight to the point, I have been working on something that I've been assign too which I have to participate a Charity whereby me and my colleague have to do like 300 packet of cookies which I have mention for charity deeds.. but the point is, all this way until today' we haven't reach even a hundred..OhmyGod...what the hell am I going to do...the launching was on this next thursday..... oh god...please send me Nanny Mcphee.... this is torturing....hahaha.... somehow, this update of mine weren't complete if I did not include the photo that show how my cookies really are..just saying it wouldn't be the same.... okay walla... oh by the way, the charity cookies will be launching at City Mall which mean its the launching of 14th Sabah Hospitality fiesta with the theme "Flavours of Borneo"












No comments: