Thursday, October 27, 2011

Finally

             Met the full-stop yesterday...aahahha...okay...continuing my last post... I finally done with my charity cookies which is hardly for me to stimulate the hard thing that I've been through on...yes..I just want to congratulate myself for being so responsible even with my unpaid Overtime....most important is, I couldn't finish it without my very supportive colleague especially Saipul a.k.a Abg Long....hahaha... 
but. there is a but, I just can enjoy my happy moment in a short time because I've heard a very shock news which totally bring me down... "YES, PASTRIA WILL BE OPEN ON 1st NOVEMBER" that was the news.... apart of being happy because of the opening, I 'm more concern about us.. the pastrian~ the backbone of the opening... the victim.... hard to express the number of my sadness...will be continue...

No comments: