Sunday, October 30, 2011

Graveyard Visit ;)

                      For sure those title was not very suit for this topic because I just cant think what else I suppose to put..okay this was about what I do today as the big thing which I didn't spend the few last years to be part of this...  okay to be  more clear...My Familia and I went to my late Grandfather graveyard.. we did that for purpose of cleaning those grave, so does the other family... everyone seems work very hard to clean those grave(am I right to use "those") because of our beloved who RIP in there...yes so do I.. I did spend a bit to clean my late Great-grandfather grave even though I barely don't know him. okay back to the topic.. it seems a mess at my grandfather grave at first we came.... and yet as predict we didn't have enough equipment especially water..but thank god, those graveyard are strategically near beside river.. so we have to do some rotation to get some water.... I did once... my sweat...that was tiring.....almost forgot..we started at 8 am.... and....it was a sunny Sunday... very hot which hardly burnt me into pieces...hahaha..joking...okay....no need to tell all things what I did... enough with this view...;)







No comments: