Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gong Xi Fa Cai

What is my father doing with those drink?....trying to look cute I guess...hahaha
Happy Chinese New year to World... so do to myself..hehe...I am more than happy to celebrate this Chinese New Year, the Year of Dragon because I celebrated it with relatives which FYI I haven't been there celebrating with them for a couple of year...in my dictionary.."couple" is a very long time...hahaa..yes I admit I am more then happy to be with them...who aren't?? we celebrate it at my Grandparents house...it is like an open house we had here seem it is a very large of number people who came... approximately 60 person...something like that... o guess what. We do had a set of Karaoke with a gigantic speakers which is totally heavy... and the percentage of having those microphones are very little...but guess what I didn't even took those opportunity as my father was the owner...hahaa.those set are my fathers...when I said it is totally heavy..sure it is because I am the backbone to carry the set... OMG...can't express more...same to the previous celebration...hahaah...so My mum took incharge to be the DJ that night...argghhh....my ears almost came to bleed when hear those drunk people sang..cant stand it...and the funny thing is....those drunk person keep repeating the same song...ahahahaha....tak boleh blah...we finished it at 12 o'clock(Am)....my Grandparent are totally sleepy... my grandmother are out of service by mean drunk...hai meh? perhaps tipsy?

Me,April and Baxter

Audrey,Me and Grandpa
Betcy, Deazy and Lova
My Grandma
My Aunties

My Mum



*sorry cant upload more...this is enough to picture the happiness..peace,spread the love :)













2 comments:

Dezber said...

This is cool!!!!! Luv ya more cuzzy!!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah..love you too cousin;)