Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Symphony of Truthful that will keep you silent

Have I being honest to myself, to people and to Almighty God, Have I? See...I completely didn't do as what i'm thinking then... "the truth shall not be spoken, the truth is painful, the truth shall remain dusted"... Am I? yes, sometime the truth can't be accepted to certain people...I did experience it once, I should keep it silence but my mouth spit it out..I knew I shouldn't but whatever, another story happened....yes, it goes on and on...no one sincerely smiling, all they do is staring at me and smile faking... the truth Is I don't know what truly happened as I was drunk.. and I keep waiting for someone to bother me and softly talk to me... I'm not that kind of arrogant person and straightly blaming people, so please..but what should I do.Its like I'm forcing people to swallow a knife.. I didn't give me stress at all, it just people keep avoiding me and now I believe "friends do come and go"...sucker.. hahaha... so, What So Ever... Life must go on... so bye-bye friend.... no more hard feeling...I just want you to know that I have forgive you even though I am on the wrong side... just be happy... continue to my life... I can enjoy myself without you..haha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, new people r only new for a day. After that, they r just people , who will excite u, dissappoint u, SCARED u a little bit. LOL. It's GOOD for avoiding things, but the problem is u end up avoiding YOURSELF n avoiding people around u.

Act I dun knw what i'm talking bout but apparently I just give my two cent for wht LIFE is all about,I'm guessing. #Staystrong :-)

Unknown said...

Sorry for the late reply...Thank you for your effort to read and comment on my post... im taking your advise as my motivation.. Who ever you are...thank you