Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Those little Monster

This is serious, since last week I was haunted by this tiny monster which caused me unpleasant moment... Before this I never knew those thing until last week when we are moving in to a new room which just a step ahead to our previous room...and I react like OMG... what the hell is happening to me...feels itchy everywhere... I did my shower several times, but it did still happening.... I'm more than confuse, wondering if I am using the wrong body shower...LOL... then those night, I feel something was crawling at my body...and as fast as the flash I turn on the light...I freakingly out undress and found those little monster... I was a bit confusing that I did sometime saw this little monster which I perhaps mistook it is something harmless...so I just proceed to my sleep and let the little monster away....so the next evening when my friend was asleep, he feels itchy and something crawling onto him as I did, so he react as I am but this time the camouflage of unidentified little monster(ULM not UFO) was blown.. one of my roommate told us it wassssssssss.....freaking

"BEDBUGS....OMG......what the hell..."


those little monster I let away apparently was a silence killer....I was like frighteningly shock and I cannot sleep well since that...After that freaking moment, I search out on internet about this little monster, step of precaution then how to control it... then I found out that in traditional way it can be controlled using Leaf of DURIAN BELANDA... I don't know if it is working because I haven't use it yet... any option will be try out....so I did my mission to evacuate those little monster  using a lighter and a bare of hand....some people said it is not us to burn a life being,as god only have the will to do so....Who cares...what the hell...which I haven't completely accomplish... so everyday I spend a bit of time to search and destroy the little monster "its like I was playing Call of Duty in Search and Destroy mode" hahahaha.... so I manage to kill a few.. a few that I believe about 30 something... and I believe there's more than I can Imagine.. I'll prepared for that and I will never surrender....
             On the other hand, moving out to new place will not solve if because the little monster left a lot of egg which i believe waiting for a time to hatch inside my closet... so I try my best to control it.....will update it soon....au revoir

No comments: