Friday, December 24, 2010

Its Christmas Eve


Yeay... whowww....argghh.. I woke up early this morning and stared at the wall for a few minutes... ahahha... Its my habit.. then immediate went to laptop and writing this down...mmm...probably I just have my 1 hour sleep only. hahhaa..its worth though...okok... its Christmas Eve.... hehehe...I almost wrote down New Year eve....hahaha...ok...this is so hilarious when I mis-dated the Christmas day which I taught it was on 26th.... hahaha...and im not worrying anything perhaps I should make some preparation what to cook and bake... hahaha... and soon I found that I was wrong..Im freaking freeze...and my adrenaline rush up to the top of my head...ahahah...only Santa's know how crowded I am...so I start to calm down and told myself not too worried... I have my sibling to help me out... yeay... problem solved... so today as the Christmas Eve started... and the smell of Christmas is less within 17 hours I have my own mission... which to get haircut done... my hair seems too long for me as it already reach my armpit...ahahha..ok so I better move my ass on.... smell ya...

No comments: