Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lose a voice

          
  hahaha...the title already told what i'm going to write huh....mmmm... ok.... well I guess i'm not using my voice properly during singing..plus shouting and screaming....mmm.. ok my point here are i'm trying to practice for future advance.. hahah... i've been thinking to attend any reality audition...no need to explain it...ok... If im not excepted well I guess it is not my time to have the opportunity... like people said... Good thing came last... ahhaha... but I will try my best and will practicing over and over, day by day... Is it Annoying??? YES. It should... but my sibling keep their mouth shut and made them shut...ahahha.... even my parents never said anything...ahahhaa...maybe they show some support kot... mmmm....

              The problem is, I still didn't know what my key voice are...is it A,B,C...mmm....confuse..how to know rrrrgggghhh......learn to sing are quite difficult..... yes... humming??? ma,me,mi,mo,mu...hahahahan.. DO,RE,MI,FA,SO,LA,TI,DO, and melodically sing it backwards then.... I have this once...one experience singing in front of the crowd....+ my Girlfriend.......mmm...ok...NO it is twice..yes...I remember....1)during my high school and Jom Heboh... wahahaha..... what a shame... since then I never thinking of it doing it again...High School = Disaster... got in semi-final I guess... already forgot about it... wahahah... then during Penang Jom Heboh....wahhaha.... I was attending/furthuring my study at UiTM... thats y got there...as I remember a bunch of people looking at me and yes... a got a big applause...whahah... and I was like frickin' nervous..as I remember...'Teman Tapi Mesra' song if i'm not mistaken... by Mulan mmm... I dont know what the group is.... Its been a while... my brain cant process the scene...shait....I even cant remember how I get there....yeay.... Owh...
 yeah...now i remember... I've done it three times...Raub,Pahang which I attend my National service... hahahah... and I got 4th place...what a shame...heehhehe.....mmm.....ok wait...i'm processing my brain....mmm...come on...my brainstorming start...mmm...view my childhood....mmm...neyhh...never....mmmm...ok is Choir are included as singing....mmmm...YES but...ther is a but..It is a Group singing... yes...I admit My school always got the first plast...not to brag...but its true..as i remember we lose at.... hahaha my brain jammed... What Is peringkat Bahagian in English???mmm...ok...who cares...yeah...then I remember.... we've this group singing for English Week... which formly among my classmate...and..and we've successfully got the 1st place...hehehe....since that we've been invited to outside performance....haha....it happen once... it was 'Cant Take My Eyes Off You' song who let us trough the final.... and mmm... i forgot...i'll edit it later the song who let us won the choir champion..haahha...yippie....WOw....I didnt realize that i've wrote this long....fuhhhhh..... ok then later....

No comments: