Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Newbies





Secret Garden
First Wives Club
hurmmm....I dont know how to explain... some sort I've been follow up Korean drama lately... shockly I'm so up to date about this new addiction...wahha...well i'm not kinda to be called Korean Fanatic... I'm not there yet... somehow I can be lable in Fan Group... surprisingly Ive been follow up this Korean drama since I was 10... ummm...urggh... I cant remember... first Movie... "All About Eve"... ok... but this one suprisingly I never saw the "Winter Sonata" drama... hahhaha... but... I know the ending because at that time(remembering the past) everyone keep talking and dicuss about it... and Hell yeah... It doesnt even caught my attention and desire to watch it...not to be criticize or what but.. I dont like too slow or too romantic scene.... hahah... ok then...  so this is what I've been follow up now..
Daring Woman





Dr.Champ

No comments: