Saturday, December 11, 2010

oh-ho...Its her birthday...

    DAYAH'S BIRTHDAY WAS 11/12.. 


Oh my lord, how can I forgot..this is sucks...well today was 1 of my bff birthday...and yes... I unreminderly forgot to took it from my little brother whose keep playing my phone..yet playing games.. aiyahhh....apart he like to hear the "DIa Miliku" songs which currently use as the theme song of Indonesian Sinetron " Cinta Kirana'... well he's still sleep in my parents bedroom as he's still 5 years old... hahahah... the distance of ages... it took more than decade... okkok.... btw to my Friend NurHidayah Ahmad... also the "Clueless' blogger.... SWEET 21 BIRTHDAY.. yes... she is having so much fun though....and I'm sad not to celebrate with her... OMG..... weeee~ so then I dedicate to her about my expression of feeling...

Dear my Beloved Friend,
Dayah,



        Thank you for be such a my friend,
        Thank you for share the laugh, sad and everything goes with it.
        Thank you for being there in my hard time or in my enjoy time...
        Thank you for being such understanding...
        What I need Is a Dayah... No others dayah....I save your name as blair in our frienship...wahahah.... it so you.... well..sorry for not celebrating it with u,,..



*same goes to all my friend muaxx...

1 comment:

myself said...

aww love,you are so sweet!
youre like the sweetest guy friend that i could never ask for more!
same goes here, there are many BEN BRONSONS IN THIS WORLD, but you will always be my one and only benny boy :))

i wish you were there on my bday dinner but its okay. pray for us to live long so that there are many more bdays to come for us to celebrate them together.

love you always! xoxo my gossip boy ;)