Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Do I have what it takes??


            Yesterday as mention from previous post, I went on walk-in interview that held at Horizon Hotel which inside the Kota Kinabalu itself, I am so nervous while attending the interview but as I saw people start to line up for interview, my heart beat slowly decreasing... I don't know how to pictured the nervousnous.. My hand sweat a lot...While sitting my leg can't stop shaking plus the air-con was freezing like hell..mmm not hell like being at north pole....its like below 0-degree inside there, but I wonder why am I still sweating.... haha...cut the crap... so as I called inside to meet up with the interviewer, I manage to convince him that I am capable of handling job efficiently...so.. I got It... I will be start my duty on 20/5... I dont know if it confirmed already because I didn't receive any confirmation letter that told  me so... what to do? I just can sit and wait.... the salary was not as I expected... it is away from what I asking for...what to do???




No comments: