Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Filling the Resume

            For now, I'm busy-ish filling my job application form. As I'm filling it, time clock too fast and I didn't even realize that I took much time to fill it. this is a last minute work...How can this happen. My walk-in interview are tomorrow.. I didn't study anything yet... My confidence wasn't at the level that I expected... the nerve attack me... my heart pump out very fast, it is because I never experience to attend any interview my myself which mean single person.... oh My Lord, give me the strength.. Didn't I suppose to study instead of blogging or Facebooking. I waste so much time...but, What to study? 
This Is my resume..ahaha

2 comments:

Hanisah Suria said...

resume for what? keja apa ben??? fb ak xidup da, so xtau la apa citer ko klau ko xpost kat sini...

Unknown said...

hehe..apa cer fb x idop.... deact ek?? ak pegi walk-in interview smlm.... hahah...ak dpt trus.... bhgn pastry.... heheh....eh...amcm exam?? good luck okay~