Saturday, April 02, 2011

Good Bye-RIP


      When It comes to title above for sure hook to someone who passed away.. Yes..it is... I'm talking about someone who I barely know even though we are not relatively connected but I do fell the lose.... okay... Let me briefly explain the details... it was my cousins maid son who died recently....mmm..probably last night because of breathing problem...I do not know the details yet but I will confirm it later... okay I fell the a bit emptiness after tragically heard the news... yes...I used to play with him...forgot to mention...he is only 6 years old and he is a boy... I used to scream at him...how I am so regret what I've done... he was just a kid... plus he is a special kid..by mean he is a Albino,for me he is just a normal kid.. he used to play with my brothers and the memories patched all over my house, at the tree where they used to play....mmm..I dont know how to describe my feeling... I just feel LOST... what to do??? I'll mourn for you.... thank you for being part of my life.... good bye my friend... Rest in peace....




Rip Batos,

No comments: