Thursday, April 28, 2011

Future MOLOTOV local Singer

             I introduce my current respect and Likeable singer-ish... Her name is Salmah bt A.Asis... haha...perhaps I didnt have to write down further details because she is everyone talking about, everyone favorite right now.... she is on Mentor now still competing....she well-known for her high note, her confidence during performance, Erra Fazira mentor. Everyone like expecting what she will do next and everyone like want to skip all other contestants b mean everyone said she deserve to win right now... YES, she DESERVE.. not to discriminate anyone but the truth has comes out....hahaha...here she is, isn't she is beautiful, Go Salma, Makes Malaysia Proud.... hahaah... Goosebumps all over my body after she strikes the high notes... hehehe... I heart you Salma~





No comments: