Friday, February 04, 2011

The Chinese New Year

Heck Yeah, I got Angpao (money as gift put in RED tiny envelope) which is traditionally Chinese words where broadly used among Malaysian. This Angpao were meant to be given by those whose are married... so the interesting part was I'm not. So I can accept those Angpao without any doubt...hahaha yes... I just got RM10 from my grandfather...hehehe... why I am Happy even though it was in little amount.... Who said It was little...it is still money right even it was RM1,I will still happy, perhaps It is enough for me to buy my need and other companion which might be useful later. Perhaps I'll save it for any chance I might think something later...What crap I talk about...stop Blah...blah..Yes My honored granpa which I love... somehow I didn't yet visit them which to be exact I receive the angpao via Mummy...hehe...so Later I upload the Pictures of us celebrating the Happiness..ok... toddles ... oh Btw...
*it is the year of Rabbits for who didn't know...so Hail to them,

*Still Happy :-)

No comments: