Thursday, February 24, 2011

When "I DID" took part...

    First thing I will mention was I study in cooking major since I was in high school which took part and made me a cook but not yet a Chef. I did feel the passion somehow I did not want too talking about passion.. My purpose was only to let you guys know me better which I want to discuss what thing (work) I capable of...ok let me begin...I can be
Cook(yes you know it,I prefer patiserrie)
Painter 
Sewer
Carpenter
Sports ( I did play soccer and takraw, apparently I play it as my minor sport which I didnt focus into and it did lead me to lack of skill and I fell insecure to let people judge me while playing because I play roughly (i didnt care if you are big or small...yes(you can asked people I closely know, Basketball same as soccer,badminton(common),netball, what else(later I write it down)
Peting(just an amature which I just started to a month ago)
Babysit(I do love kids, a silent one, else STFU)
Design(I spend a lot of time in designing my family home....but for sure it costly, I want to get a job and do a lot of thing)
Singing (I dont know about this but everyone surrounded me says I have a good voice and should join any competition...duhhh...I must gather my spirit and boldness first)
Gardening(none of my garden made vege are grow yet...best luck for me)
Stylist(walla....I did spend a time before going out preparing my outfits and other sibling or cousins or someone else outfits...I love fashion and I do admit I am metro-sexual...before this I am insecure about this lots of thought that man on fashion should be gay or sissy or something hidden....not to judge anyone but duhh...the thought should be demolish and flushed away....now a days, fashions are everywhere... Is it David Beckham or P.diddy are they gay or sissy too??? Hell No... Its Metro-sexual..you are so far away behind if didn't know what it is...or should I call LAME?? get your own dictionary...hahaha....come on people...just embrace the fact that fashion are growing towards future...whao...too much explanation there)
*mmm...what else....ok thats all...hehe.. this is my first write which mean I didnt re-write this post. Mean = I just wrote any of that words that glance in my mind this time...hahaha...

No comments: