Thursday, February 03, 2011

A new Member in Family

Yesterday..ok....this was the first time I adopt a homeless puppy which by mean on my own... he is "he" and didnt named it yet.. my Cousin and I took them on the road crawling seeking for food which their mother who we didnt know, so we decided to adopt them because of our animal Instinct for pitifulness which obviously inherited from our parents plus the puppies were very adorable and rarely colored... so we took three of five of them which we only took the male one..hehe...pity for the female, perhaps they didn't have to compete with their siblings anymore, so about the puppies, we took the two white puppies and a brown colored, and yet my family are surprised about the puppy indeed happy...heheh, they all accepted the puppy with a big open hand... hahaha... yeah...mission complete..the annoying part was the puppy cried a lot, I cant stand it likely he likes to be hugged.. so I decided to bring him to bed with me... so as I adopted him yesterday, It would be his Birthday then...hahaha (2/2/2011) remember this..this is my puppy only, Later I capture the 3 musketeers altogether..



No comments: