Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Will Song

okay..I ended up in giving up what sort of song I need to search which I was not good at in finding.... anyway its pretty tough...plus there is too many genre I have to search...how can I possibly to memorize that different kind of song...phew...a big problem there....if only I can bring it to audition and sing along with it... so tell me I cant, so I didn't ended up in regretful rejected.... ok...so here are the list which I probably or shall I called it "the will song"...

Genre -------> song
Rock_Tragedi Oktober by Awie (a fan of him)
Dangdut_Goyang Inul by Inul Itself (sort of figuring nothing more I can memorize more than this)
Jazz_Bunyi Gitar by P.Ramlee(owh...A big fan of him,how I wish he still alive)
Joget_Pantun Budi by Tan Sri Dato'SM Salim
Asli_Cindai by Siti Nurhalizah (hahahaha,I dont know what other selection I have)

*hahaha....What to do?? do I need to embarass myself infront of the judges for this audition sake.... Lol...Never have any Idea...I'm still remain confuse...should I or Should not I.... but I do have some extra song for the Dangdut genre just to make myself be calm....its non other than the freakin Lame Wali Band.... but  who am I to judge them... at least they made their spot though...
See Ya...wink*

No comments: