Thursday, January 20, 2011

Solved Payment

Yeah..I made it.. I solved my payment... hahaha somehow it has been a really rough day for me... as I went by a Mini Bus which easily can find at Sabah only... I dont know to somewhere else... haahha.... yes... I admit, went by mini bus made me suffocated... haish... On the other hand, I have to return back home using the same transport... haiyah...I can die in that bus with plus the extra ingredient that I have to smell..hahaha... yeah.... so on the way return to my home the bus was fully packed...yes...it is more pain than I ever imagine...pheww... I was sitting on the back which must fullfill by 4 person.... then, as I was sitting there, A Fat PTI( timor) man I'm not trying to be discriminate or insulting them but I didnt know what to call and how to explain them...heheh mm... What should I called them in good way??? mmm.. never mine... please dont kill me... I didnt mean that way...ok back on line... as I was sitting there(the seat was just enough for thin person) and walla.... it was really annoying that he want to push back her ass back to the seat... aiyahh...It is fully packed and I have to V-ing my leg and pity on my balls cannot breath properly(should took them to hospital though) hahaha... and the smell of his armpit.... whooaaa...Omg... how can I barely stand for the stinky smell... shoo..shoo...go away.... please... its killing my (the sound of me talking within heart) my lung stuck..hahaha... so I've made my decision to breath with my mouth so I cant smell the stinky armpit perhaps I have to swallow the taste of it... hahahahah...omg...NO... then I realize that he was on the same way back to my port town and I was like...what the buck.... oh no....please God send some whirlwind to blow away this man..shit...why me... hahah... along the journey of being together with the smell... I saw a little stranger boy  approach him and teasing the mans finger.... yes..his finger was made by wood...kidding... Kinda, perhaps... then..hahaha...

The boy look at the man(timor) armpit and says "eeee,,,banyak bulu ketiak"(hairy's armpit)
The mans says "mmg banyak, kenapa suka?" (it is,like it?)... and the boy was speechless a second.. the boy said back "ewww....nda..bau" (no...its smelly) the man was astonish by the boy words... then the boys mother call him to step out as they already arrive at their destination..

I was like...omg... how dare the boy said like that perhaps I am totally on the boy side..... give me a finger boys.... here a dollar for you.... back on journey... as we've just arrive at Lok Kawi. A few people step out...suprisingly the man didnt go seat forward to the empty space.... I'm so freaking mad with this man(timor) omg... didnt he know how pain hell I was sitting beside him...once more pity on my balls...be patience yeah balls...hahaha... then a minute before arrived at our destination...no its not our...its my destination....you are PTI(sorry I dont mean to be rude but I was mentally disorder right now)
The Arrival, Yeah, It was my very own conclusion of my journey today...plus I am happy that as I arrive a person called my name...who tought it was Bryan(one of the villager where I was lived right now)..he is one of the private cab there...and I went home without waiting, happily ever after....the end...Tadaa..

No comments: