Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Are You the next..

ARE YOU THE NEXT MR. KAAMATAN 2011 FOR KLANG VALLEY ?

BE ONE OF THE FINALIST AND WIN FABULOUS PRIZES !!

CASH + SPONSOR GIFTS + TROPHY + RETURN AIR TICKET

Date : April 2011 (Exact date TBA)
Venue : TBA (tentatively at FUNTHEQUE KL - BUKIT BINTANG)

If you're interested, please send your full details (Full Name, Age, Height, Weight, Email & Contact Number) & 2 Photograph (Full Body & Close-up : normal size)...

Send your entry to : abv.tem@gmail.com


__________________________________________________________________________________________________


YES... I want to be the Next Mr. Kaamatan... I want....deep down my heart I want it so bad.... but did I have what it takes.... im re-consider about this thing...can I win, or even can I be in and accepted?? should I? would I? Have I? Do I have the boldness?? did I? this question barely questioning me ...what to do???? what to prepare???? so You who has what it takes please come Join.... especially to Kamal Guerado...this is openly for Sabahan bumiputra....yes... you can enter it... heeheh...... so I did asked a few person who are directly connected(maybe) with this event...but I didnt yet send my portfolio.... I need Friend...heheheh..this is some of the question I asked the person...







No comments: