Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Are you the Next??


yeah...what will come?? I suppose no need to blabbing much because probably you all know it already... It AKADEMI FANTASIA audition..... omg....I cant stop to think about it.... It made goosebumps all over my body since I know it on saturday ago... I cant sleep properly,all I think about was the audition...is it normal... do you feel the same too....mmm...ok I dont want to put much hope onto this... but for sure I have to set my confident level first.
    Yesterday,I sang/perform infront of my cousins and they said it was okay...is it true... I hope so...
so today I have my Aunt to judge me doing the singing.... she said it was ok but kind of I'm exhausted.. I dont have the stamina and I was like forcing my self to the limit.... isn't that good to hear?? bare in mind, its getting ugly when your voice is not yours anymore....my aunty said.... I have to improve my pronunciation, the tempo because I'm easily can "out of tempo" and I like to sing depends on me which I didnt care about the melody perhaps I create my own...hahaa...original what??  so for those who feel like they have the gift of singing..better try on this audition because as what I heard... It would be the last session which will be ended(maybe) I hope not.... so you guys...click here for more info...

*my singing session will continues until the due date.... yeah....what I need to do to suck up the judges attention??

No comments: