Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Who thought..

..money cant buy me, yes it does... but for sure a lots of money.. a bucks...mmm get lost... hahaha.... i'm not a whore or gigolo... but i'm a materialistic who keep myself in realistic which made my self to be loved... yes My love =money... High price= high love... but my body was not made for sell... i'm just selling my appearence... everything costs money.. on top of that.. I cant live without it... hahha.... what nonsense im talking .. I want the money by doing nothing...its impossible.....somehow I do wonder if I have had my pride.... which sometime I am desperately need money which lead me to think to somewhere, nowhere direction...hahahah.... Buck that.. forgot it anyway.. I didnt do it... im still can control myself from doing that shit thing... but if the will of God to put me trough on that consequence.. then no more talking.. just walk trough it... heheheh... n bless my self with  a pile of Holy water for shower.... hahhaha... joking...if only...but I do feel bless to God for remind me to back on the road and keep my Journey on... owh.. yeah... since its  New Year... Last Sunday was the first time I went to Church....but didnt manage to chit-chat with my long lost friends (since I was having entire 3 years in peninsular Malaysia) because my Grandmother are such in rush.... perhaps I went trough meet up my Childhood Neighbor whos her father and my father are Colleague.. I'm so shock when I saw her face...I almost didnt recognize her because she was different... i mean she's suffer of Cancer disease which immediately shock me off and my heart did tears with a blood pump out very fast and I cant stop to look at her.... I want to talk about her disease but I didnt have the boldness to speak it out.. so we just chating nonsense.....I barely cant look anymore...its pain to look at her... perhaps I  knew about her disease from my lil sister.... owh so pity for her.... So, what I can do for her is pray, pray to God for her sickness..... AMEN..


*lots of love from me....see ya

No comments: