Friday, January 14, 2011

SINGINGALISM


hahaha... I bet everyone can barely know what the title was... hahaha... I am that sucks??.... well... for those who doesnt know I let you know... singingalism is a mix of Singing and Vandalism word....hahaha..... perhaps my singing arent so good......is it... like me if it does...then, my current favourite song to sang was Bruno Mars song entitle Grenade...and I bet you all also know it...well, i'm pretty in love with this song which made my heart to open and put a new empty form whoever can fill it... mmm...is it...mmm...okok...i'm not that ready yet... wowo... the lyric of this was so meaning-full and no offence that the song was freaking awesome... so I went up too search the covers of this song and yes, I start it with my favourite singer which is, Sam Tsui, Joseph Vincent, Jason Chen... ok wow... they got pretty awesome covers... isnt any Malaysian yet cover for this song... I had this one which is from Singapore... yes... but I want Malaysian.. so I can make the comparison of whos better... hahahah...im so annoying lately... absolutely, definitely i am the worst... Im not trying to be humble down but no one ever says that my voice are damn good.... heheheh... and my sister didnt comment anything because they'll know that I will hit them if they say that I am suck...yes totally....hahahah.. so now I am learning the basic of singing which i learn also from youtube. yes for now... youtube is my exploit source.. ok... mmmm

No comments: