Sunday, January 16, 2011

Facebook Chat

Someone ask me....
XX : hey there. Chat?
Me : hehey... yeah
XX : Are you single?
Me : yeah... why r?
XX : oh..ok...just asking...glad to hear.
Me : ??
XX: Nevermind
Me : Are you okay?
XX : I'm just asking lah because you are too good to be single.. why?
Me : okay...honestly...im afraid of giving commitment.. I dont feel to be in relationship right now...
XX : oh..ok...so when is your last then??
Me : mmmm.mmm...3 years ago...everyone knows it... are you going to flirt with me...hehehe *blushing
XX : No!why would I? we're dude.. I'm asking for someone else...
Me : owh....I dont mind..do you??hahaha... btw who the hell was it?
XX : hahahaha...yes sure...kidding...one of my friend..interested??
Me : I'm not a whore...whahahah...kidding...i'm not gay. sorry your friend... who was it?? tell me..
XX : owh...what if i told you that I am... : )
XX offline


I didnt made to reply on his because of already offline so I decided to send the chat text via message
Me: owh..okay I dont mind..for sure i'm not gay...what you can give to me if we proceed.. B)

*till then he never reply my message.hahahah..that was hilarious... if you read this... do feel embarrassing.. or message me what you can give?? hahaha

No comments: