Saturday, January 15, 2011

Q & A time

Have I ever..
Drank: yes
Smoked: yes
Kissed the same sex: yes (dare)
Kissed the opposite sex: yes (no offence, did it too many times)
Broke a bone:
no
Failed a class: yes (when i was at form 4, I failed Malay Subject..its freaking hard that time)
Killed someone: no...what... but I did killed a chicken...hahaha yeah its my worst job ever
Cried over a boy or girl: yes...mmm I didnt really understand this Q
Had a death in the family: yes..My Grandfather which I missed so much.. (is it included.. anyway he is my family)
Ran around nude: yes (dare again)

Do I...
Live in the moment? yes
Have a dream that keeps coming back? yes ( i've been dreaming this fucking scare dream up to 3 straight days, my leg been pulled several times...
Play an instrument?mmm...nope... is it count if ou know who to play even a bit?
Believe there is life on other planets? yes...I cant wait to hear it.
Read the newspaper? yes..but now...internet is everthing.
Have any gay or lesbian friends? yes...no offence to them..they people too... 
Believe in miracles? sometimes...im not sure
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever? no..because i'm the opposite person to believe it
Consider yourself tolerant of others? usually...probably...
Believe in astrology? what is astrology...do you mean the witch-doctor or about the stars??
Go to church? yes...im Roman catholic believer
Have any secrets? Yes...lots..cant tell ya
Have any pets? Yes... omygosh...so many...let me count it down.... Cat(6),Dog(4),monkey,Rabbit...we've been not so in participating the Mini PETA lately...
Do well in school? I dont know.... but I manage to further my study until I graduate with Diploma in Culinary Arts
Go to college? whats the difference between Uni and college????
Talk to strangers who instant message you? Yes..lots...
Have any piercings? Yes
Have any tattoos? no...i want to come clean. didn't think about having it yet...
Have an obsession? Yes...what rrr....many
Collect anything? yes....friends
Have a best friend? yes...currenty my Best friends is Kamal Guerado's a.k.a LUL
Wish on stars? Yes...when I was a little kid... I also have joined a group of becoming heroes when I was in standard school...it was hilarious when I think about it again.. hahah... I was the Brown heroes...its kinda Power Rangers thing...hahahah
Like your handwriting? Yes...its mine so what to do??
Have any bad habits? mmmm....idk...tell me
Care about looks? yes

This or that? 
Daytime or night time? both...prefer...nightime because I spend the whole daytime with sleep...didnt i told you already??
Horror or comedy? horror...i Like horror movie..but my main was Action movie...hheheheh
Book or TV? TV...i dont like reading...
Beer or spirits? beer...what kind of spirits??? 
Disco or rock? rock...
Romantic meal for two or gang down the pub? ohmy gosh...I'm off with romantic thing.... so i'm on with the gang down the pub
Flowers or chocolates? flowers....because i love to pinch the flower petals and destroy them..ahahhah
Innie or outtie? outie...
'Road Trip' or 'American Pie'? American Pie 
Financial gain or spiritual gratification? Spiritual Gratification
Fame or quiet life? both...
Parents advice or friends advice? FnF... friends...yes...the influence among friends are strong....
Football or Soaps? Soaps
Bored with this thing or happy to continue?Bored with things...i smell rotten fish
Happy in life or constantly depressed? happy
MSN or Yahoo?Yahoo
Playstation or Nintendo?
PS2
Yes or No? Yes...what yes? is this a question? 
Cheese or Ham? Ham
Blue or black ink? black 
Over the phone or face to face? O
ver the phone...if im in relaationship...Im off with the full commitment...so sorry if I did it...I told you so 
Barbeque or Sunday Roast? Barbeque..
Plans for the future or take it as it comes? plan 
Chocolate milk or hot chocolate? hot chocolate...
McDonalds or Burger King? McDonalds
Sweet or sour? Both...i fell suffocate without two of them...
Root Beer or Dr. Pepper? root beer...
Cats or dogs? dogs..
Ocean or pool? Ocean...
With or without ice-cubes?
with i like to crunch the cubes...
Shine or rain? inbetween
Winter/Summer/Autumn/Spring? winter... I never feel the weather...
Vanilla or Chocolate? Vanilla
Skiing or snow boarding? neither 
Biking or blading? biking...im extremly fierce with sports...include football... eventhough I didnt know the rules....I'll hit whoever i want..hehehe
Cereal or toast?toast.
Night or day? night..this is repeating question... bonus marks
Gloves or mittens? gloves
Eyes open or closed?OPen...i'm sleep with open eyes..hehehe...
Bunk bed or waterbed? Bunk...never had waterbed...want to try on someday....
Chewing gum or hard candy? Chewing Gum..
Motor boat or sailboat? Motor Boat.. 
Lights on or off? off..heheh...what do I do...

I am... 
Quiet or Loud?:Loud
Short or Tall?: medium
Weird or Original?: original
Nice or Mean?: nice...can be mean for who start me...i just need the fire starter to blow up...
Friendly or Selfish?: friendly 
Normal or Special?: normal
Smart or Stupid?: smart... 
Boring or Fun?: mm...idk...what I am?
Attractive or Unattractive? You decide..

Eye colour?: Brown
Hair Colour?: Black 




Ask Me Anything...???

No comments: