Thursday, January 20, 2011

unsolved Payment

Today... I mean yesterday I waent to Islamic Bank (Bank Islam) to solve my unsolved education payment.... yes... who knows that I made a mistake and just realize it a week ago.... damn fool.. I started when I'm wondering of why my graduate transcript didnt arrive  or posted yet...I'm freaking out that was my money gone just that.. so it come to mind to investigate on my bursary student bill..WALA... there is it...Yes probably I was mistake by paying it trough Machine Teller Deposit (is it right?) which already told not to used it... somehow I didnt notice it before my Friend(thank you friend)told me that I should read the term of Payment...hahahah..Jeng..jeng...jeng... Immediately, bear in my mind It was my fault who didnt read it in the first place... SHi*...then I went to the bank..I thought I have to ask for the counter to return my money back perhaps eventually it was in my account already...Thank God...It was tiring to handle it.. so tommorow/today I have to go once more to solve the Payment...... please Uitm....dont tell me that it was to late.... I'm so freaking out now... so I better solve it real soon or maybe today...yeah...


*Stand like a fool,I should have read it on the first place..see..

No comments: