Friday, January 14, 2011

The Mini PETA of US


Yes...when I wrote down the title PETA down... people should immediate can caught what is the insde of my story begin...
as to supporting the PETA organization which has been short by name of "People for the Ethical Treatment of Animal' yes... somehow we...which I refer to my family are officially...hahaha has been known as the mini PETA among us... hahaha...its just a teaser of my father who are committed in helping the homeless animal...  this recent he has adopted a homeless dog which I dont know if the dog are infected by some disease or didnt... so a little bit awareness overthere... yes..got a little bit scare... My dad found the homeless dog prowling near his workplace..so he decided to took the dog home and adopt it as our new family member which officialy as our zoo member...we named her as our lete previous dog "SHANE" because they have the very similar figure...,..hahaha....this is the picture of her.... it is she.... so whoever knew or lost this dog please let me know....leave your comment for some further information and legal right of her...


No comments: