Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Its been A while

its been a While I didnt post a blog...I just dont know what to write down on..so I figure I'll just blah..blah..Recently, the puppy just learn how to walk which are so annoying, I like them to just sit at a place and remains quite... apparently apart of know how to walk, the puppies also know how to express their feeling by shouting.... arrggghh... so annoying... I cant stand when they shouting from outside of my house and told me to let them in... argghh.... so we now in progress of defining their name by their characteristic....mmm..my dad called one of the puppies Hachiko which the previous late-dog name who died because of unknown disease.... I think I like to call my Puppies "bonbon" as in french which mean "candy"... The reason why I named him that name was because he or both of them like to suck their sibling penises apparently in 69 ways...hahahah... Its so funny... and my dog penis swollen because of being suck for a very long time...hahah... aiyah....should have separate them lorh...but they didnt want to....they will shouting over and over to find their sibling..... so thats all.... will hear from me soon...

No comments: