Thursday, October 07, 2010

its Sunny HOt

(8)
(1)
(7)


(3)
Woof. Woof... well my subject was unimaginable hottest woman in earth... OMG.. its made me drooling all over my place.. rawwr... I just cant stand to look at them...yummy... well I proceed to my TOP 10 Ladies who took the spot..
      
 1) Angelina Jolie
                                               2) Megan Fox
                                               3)AlessandraAmbrossio
                                               4) Jesicca Alba 
                                               5) Raina Hein
                                               6) Gissele Bundchen
                                               7) Joanabelle NG
                                               8) Andrea Fonseka
                                               9) Marion Counter
                                              10) Heart Evangalista
(9)
(4)
  
(5)
(10)
(6)
(2)


 






No comments: