Thursday, October 21, 2010

Picture upload

Now OR Never ,Haha... Splendid.. I just woke up which is rarely because I always woke up after noon. believe me I can waste my entire day by sleeping... My morning coffee break is now extinction... help me please... be my alarm.. be my reminder...
                      

Wake UP please,Well after I woke up... I immediately heading to television to watch "My GF is Gumiho" its Korean movie episode.. which I like then  head to coffee table to drink up some coffee but it end up with me bring the glass everywhere to the living room.. hahha then I turn the laptop on and online my Facebook a while and then signing into my blog to upload this picture of the day... but The Internet line made my crazy....Fricking bullshit... aiyahh...  haha, the funny part is, during wrote up this blog, I aint brush my teeth yet...
          

No comments: