Friday, October 15, 2010

R.I.P feeling

dear blog,


      mmm, alam mo miss na miss kita, ayong ka mahal na kita, hahah... refer to Philippines language...this script just a secret, well also me known as secret admire.. this is untold stories that I never done before... this is the 1st time I spill it out... I admire this someone... I dont know since when it happen to me.. I care about my feeling but for sure I never expose it to anyone else include my best friend... Its been a secrecy between me and me...ahaha funny.. I've been waiting the answer for such a long time and I cant barely stand anymore... so I decided to spill this feeling here, and forget it.. because with this I can close the chapter by ending it with a word of mine... feel confuse eh??? ahahah...dont be.. this is my confuse word and as I am writing it down In under emotional way... ahahah.... so let this feeling be faded away by time and lock in this blog and be the script of mine to be remembered... so I am trying to cheer up and for sure I wouldnt do anything bad to myself... ahaha... I mean Kill myself or killing someone... of course not...I am not insane to do such thing... I would regret if told this to that someone.. but for sure now I am happy than before.... so R.I.P feeling.... so sorry for no one would attend this ceremony of you....
* I feel the release.....

No comments: