Saturday, October 23, 2010

Moving on~

                     Warggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... What Can I say.. I am Happy??? I am Excited? I' m gald to hear a bad news for me.. This news fricking made me melted...choyyy!!! I'm totally an ass.. I'm frustrated, the news that I hope never be ended my day with a sad feeling..but this is my fault, whoever person will never move on if their being dump for over past 3 years.... damn.. It totally my fault, I taught it is a challenge at first, no!! Its only me who felt that way... I gave her the chance to forget me... what did I do.... for god sake, I never ask her to return back to me.. I'll just hope she will be ok and happy with that ass... My friend said that It was my Ego who control me, who let her go... and It is... I just realize it...I stalk her page everyday just to know what she's into.. and It was a stupid thing that I'd ever done... It hurt me a lot... but I will...I will move on... for this 3 years I can, Why can't I do it now...I mean Start it now.... yahooo... With this life journal...I left my feeling to this script..  I never buried this...never be... just for my reminder..... just what I thought ..
*Its a feeling that never faded away, I will remember you, thank you for being the past

No comments: