Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pictures A Day

Mirror,mirror on the wall..I just shoot this a few hours ago... ahahah... it doesn't fulfill my expectation... but it good though.. I'm impress that I capture it by myself even with this dirty little mirror i have... heheh... Its mmm... today I woke up early... I'm very happy as I done it so rarely.. ahhaha... Im wearing nothing on top and I'm wearing brief as you can see and a short cutting jeans on the bottom... with my pretty messy hair... ahahah

        Then, this shooting began till an hour, I'm asking for my sister to give a hand to done this outside... ahaha... but I'm not going to upload it yet.. Later maybe..

           After, done the shooting, I transfer this picture to laptop and this picture caught my attention in a second.. and without any editing I upload this picture... ok...

No comments: