Thursday, October 14, 2010

Nervous hit me

dear blog,

              fuhh.. I smell something wrong with my application... so frickin' nervous... Oh my Lord, cant wait for the application result in the mean time I dont want to be frustrate about what the result is. I've been unemployment for half year and I just cant stay like this... Its burning me with those blabering from my parents those who force me to continue my studies.... aiyoo... I might get heart attack and I feel the nerve of it.... owh... before that I have to learn CPR by myself.... I dont want to be the useless as i define to those loser.. I dont want to use loser... it is bad name and they are not losers but they just choose the wrong point to start or to end it.... I dont want to be part of them... I want to show to this world what I am going to be.. and I know that I'll going to contribute something.. What I want now is a good result.. I dont want to attend any interview because I am frickin far away.... It cost a lot... so dont be..
*please for me....

No comments: