Tuesday, March 08, 2011

The Dream


        Fuhh... ok dream, yes...everyday we had a dream..a dream where we fantasize about something that unreal... either it is a bad or a good one..... somehow I still wondering why it is hard to runaway when we get chase by some figure in our dream???I'm still questioning...is there any technology that can snap our dream and save it... I want one...It will be the most in demand.... everyone must have it...hahaha...
        Okay proceed to main topic, last night I have a dream, a very rare dream, I'm questioning why he is in my dream...okay let me deliberate the dream...it started when someone anonymous first came to my house then apparently turn to someone that I know, someone that I never know well, someone whose on my Facebook list, someone whom I never speak to, somehow in my dream, we seems very close, we had joy together, chatting, like a best friend does, one part where we just hang out and laugh. that was the only thing that I remember...he seems known me for a very long time and I admit that we go to the same University..but how come he appear in my dream....ewww....no need to mention who he was...enough for the sex gender..it just ruin my dream of the day....somehow, I hope we can meet up and be a bestfriend someday just like the dream... as I believe in Deja Vu thing....who knows if its going to be happen.. see ya my future bestfriend...ahahhaha...silly...mi casa es tu casa

No comments: