Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I'll keep waiting~

      Yes, my parents,teacher, et familia once teach me not to speak to strangers, yes I have learn so much thing from they..that one can't be deny...they taught me to be careful and if I can be more extra... always remember to put the extra while doing something... somehow I was a careless person...okay stop taking about the lesson...
              Shall we proceed to the main topic....I was watching "Letters to Juliet" which I fell in love with...hahah... I feel like an idiot to express my feeling here..people will notice that I have a bit inside of me that are romantics...awwww....eventually j'adore la Mademoiselle Amanda Seyfried...owh..love her... okay back to the topic...at once I saw the scene when the granny read those letter that Sophie used to reply her letter that says "what" and "if" was a different words but if both combine together will bring a big change, I was astonish which by mean that was the word...the word I've been looking for...It was very suit for those who have had lost their long time moments...I hope the story was true...Is it? nayh...just forget it....probably you wouldn't find this time...unless you have invented a time machines....I wish I can explore the world when I was in my 20ies, and already made a check-place where I want to go...its Verona City... I want to check the fact that people are still doing the writing letter activities....mmm... i shouldn't called it activities.. probably....mmm...ceremony... yeah...and ?Now I just know that there is "fact analyst" job..hahah lame.... if this case that there is a place where all the Juliet can express their feeling and waiting for the answer to give their hope because as I know, hope are the words who make people to keep waiting and live patiently...  okay what about for the Romeo...shouldn't they also deserve a place....I hope there is... I will discover it later....

               For sure I do hope that I will soon find my soul-mate.. one day... I hope... I want to share the joy, happiness and the love... It should be a love first sight because I never yet to discover how its feel...Is it diff compare to the other feeling.... somehow where I am going to find one.... Destiny!! yes... the key was Destiny... I believe in it... I believe that destiny will bring us together even after 50 years.... but, how I can possibly for sure that I am having my love first sight that time... ain't no psychic power...later I will google it.. hehehe.... where to begin????Ciao

No comments: