Monday, March 07, 2011

Movie diet

        What is Movie diet?? hahah...I just made it..its symbolic to my movie time... it same as having your meal in a certain proportion perhaps nothing to eat apart drinking...hahaha ok... Let me tell you,I've just finished watching "The Great Raid" which is very touch and inspired me within or out my self..yeah...really....the only actor I recognize was James Franco...but I don't think that he was the main role...(a minute after goggle it) its Benjamin Bratt whose took the main role spot...hahaah..yeah I do saw him in a couple movies still didn't know his name before the goggleing thing...hahaha.. The attention paid off though as I can surf inside and feel the existence and their spirit of war which took place at Manila most of the place that scene on was portraying at "Cabanatuan prison Camp" its the refugee which they have been prison for 3 years, its real.no..i mean its based on true story...can you Imagine?? "okay then, how can now a days people,you or me those who serving the National Service (PLKN) which particularly for those Malaysian, its only 3 month...maybe less...still you cant stand for it and being fussy-ing around, stop it you MF!!...how about them..haha do you? are you??" What I mean by touch my heart was the scene where they show the spirit of teamwork even though they are from a really different skin., the true friendship who keep their friend safe till the end of their life... its really touch and bring out the soft side of me...well indeed...okay then...I gave the movie 7/10... Its not perfect because some of the part was boring though you have to experience it by yourself to enjoy it.... somehow I'll checking on for some kind of War film from Malaysia...I already bored with Bukit Kepong or the made up story..I want the on based true story... I want...yes...



No comments: