Sunday, March 06, 2011

The Job Seeker

   Help.. its all I'm asking..I'm totally frickin' bored with my life... I didn't even know what to do right now...  I want to succeed.. succeed in any condition...mmm by condition... no matter what it is..... I want a job... A job that can make me rich... richer than you..hahaha....ok.... this week, my mission was to go out and seek a job.. I want to do it so bad... I want my own money...I want my own life then space where no one can interfere me as I am now... I want a job.. oh God, as Lady Gaga said him with the capital of H' who is he? you are dumb!! if you didnt know that if yes, you should just buy a gun and shoot your head!!!... oh...should I ask from Him' for sure just asking wouldn't be enough without the effort... tommorow will be the first adventure...wish me Luck.... big salary is my priority~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck dear...Find a good one lpas tu kahwin. jgn lupe invite me _Just a friend