Sunday, March 13, 2011

Picture Upload again?

              he season of Picture Upload here again....well..i never miss to upload a pictures of mine within a month... its my habit.... who cares..hahaha lol...so I ended up taking a few picture with a camera instead of hand-phone as I usually did. but I manage took only a few shots because of insufficient battery...where the hell am I going to find a new battery.... its can't be charge type... I'm afraid it'll leak if i'm refuses to...hahaha.. safety first...okay...here it is...with a simple edit....Just touch up on brightness/contrast, vibrance and exposure using photoshop... its easy.... It took me about 5 minute to complete all of it... I rather to go without touching my natural face including skin proportion instead of editing it too much...just embrace the way I am... okay..see I'm wearing a snow-cap and a very loose v-neck shirt which I fall in love with. Don't you now? ok let see.."the most least edited was on the middle one...that was my true skin colours"...heheh



          
 
        


No comments: