Friday, March 04, 2011

Lose Weight Gain

         Hahaa...it is weird right?? yes...it is... people now a days are way too stress about getting the specific type of body which they want to be the genetically type of skinny which they aren't...those who sometimes discriminate some of the fatter one apart the skinny which are scientifically named as anorexia even though the weren't that bad but they should aware that the sickness giving bad message to the greenest child who will attempt to be like them...those people who skip or having the unappropriated diet which can easily contaminate themselves..people will says...yeah...wathahell...its my body... mind your own business.... see hows the effect goes... is it the way you want to be health???, yes you are skinny , somehow deep inside your body who knows.. perhaps the most important was you brain had been set-up to do all those thing.....ok thats enough...no more talking...
         Although people are getting ahead to getting to zero size(for woman)... I'm not, because I ain't woman.. hahahaha..joking.... I'm the opposite of the Biggest Loser...which is the Biggest Gainer.... ahhaha... I'm genetically born to be skinny type of person...I didn't remember if I ever be a fat one.... yeah.... mmm... I just remember that I once be the type of chubby one when I was a little kid....Is it in fat category..it is... I say no because It is probably usual for a kid to that type of body.... okay... my mission was to gain my weight to 60kg which I am now 51kg... to thin right.... yes I know.. everyone who barely knows me said I was to skinny....es, sometimes I do feel the embarrassment and the awkwardness when people talking behind me about my body type.. hahaha.. whathehell...somehow...I didnt manage to gain my wieght even a Kg...ahahah so... maybe I should just embrace the fact that I am skinny....yes... now I said..  "I am healthy to be Skinny, so whathehell do you care, at least I'm not anorexia,"

No comments: